Friday, June 8, 2012

Pastor Creflo Dollar Arrest Due to Domestic Violence

Creflo has been arrested by Atlanta's authority this Friday, June 8, 2012 due to distress call made by his own daughter. According to report, the 15-year-old and her 50-year-old father is in fight when the man used a maximum force to stopped his teenager kid for a party. She got a superficial injuries resulting from a physical treatment of discipline from her televangelist father.

Pastor Creflo Dollar Mugshot

Fayette County Sheriff Office is currently investigating the other angle of this domestic violence that happened in the house of the Megachurch leader. And he is now facing a misdemeanor and cruelty among children while in the custody of authority.

Here's the statement given by Creflo coming from his legal counsel:
"As a father I love my children and I always have their best interest at heart at all times, and I would never use my hand to ever cause bodily harm to my children. The facts in this case will be handled privately to further protect my children. My family thanks you for your prayers and continued support."
Furthermore, he is probably aware of what will going to happen when he hurt someone from his family, right? His reputation will be ruined no matter how far it is already.

Pastor Creflo Dollar Photo

He captured the hearts and minds of his followers through his teachings but now, he need to prove that he is innocence while his mugshot continue to round on the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment